Ahh!! I’ve got another Liebster Award nomination from er.. Me(?) at Blog of a Nail Art-a-holic.
( Part 1 & Part 2 )
Here are the 11 questions from her:
- What was the main reason why you decided to create your blog?
Let me see.. I actually started this blog to make sure I make use of my ever growing polish collection. When I started I think I only had about 30 polishes. I dare not count how mani I have now!!
- What type of music do you like to listen to?
I listen to all sorts of music! From Classical music to Opera to Musical music. Of course there is also R&B and Pop!
- Who would you say is your Doppelgänger (famous person/icon that looks most like you)?
I don’t think I have a Doppelgänger. 😦
- Pick 3 things that you are not able to live without.
My family, my phone and everything nail polish realted! 😛
- What is the strangest food (or food combination) you have ever tasted?
I don’t know. A burger with a pork patty with bacon, peanut butter and banana?
- Have you ever won a competition, and if so, what was it for?
Er. I think I won random draws before. But other than that I don’t generally take part in competitions.
- Which animal would you say best represents you?
Tiger? Because I can be cute and quiet and kinda lazy when left alone but I also can be a PITA when provoked 😀
- If you were a colour, which one would you be?
Judging from my clothes: Black
Judging from my polish stash: Beige
- Do you have a signature style (or mannerism, phrase etc), and if so, what is it?
My signature style would be the way I dress – ultimate casual! I am forever in shorts (or jeans), a comfy top and flip flops!
I’m a brunette!
- Name 5 things that make you smile.
Family, bed, funny antics of my pet dogs, boyfriend and my nail polish collection!
I hope you girls had as much fun reading it as I did answering the questions! Once again, a big THANK YOU to Me for nominating me for this award!